|By Marketwired .||
|July 30, 2014 08:01 AM EDT||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/30/14 -- MeriTalk and Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) will co-host the 3rd Annual Federal Forum on August 13, 2014 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C. The one-day forum will feature 13 agency speakers and bring together hundreds of government and industry executives, thought leaders, and subject matter experts to examine new approaches to building a 21st century network architecture.
Press attendees must RSVP by Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. PT to [email protected].
- Richard McKinney, Chief Information Officer, Department of Transportation
- Terry Halvorsen, Acting Chief Information Officer, Department of Defense
- Kirit Amin, Deputy Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer, Department of Commerce
- Ron Bewtra, Chief Technology Officer, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
- Cheryl Cook, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- John Edgar, Vice President of IT, United States Postal Service
- LTG Robert Ferrell, Chief Information Officer, Department of the Army
- Xavier Hughes, Chief Innovation Officer, Department of Labor (DoL)
- Dr. Alissa Johnson, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Executive Office of the President
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, Office of Information Dominance and Chief Information Officer, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Air Force
- Susan Lake, Deputy Director, Infrastructure and Operations, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Tarrazzia Martin, Director, Future IT Environment, Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- John P. Skudlarek, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Keith Trippie, CEO, The Trippie Group LLC, Former Director, Enterprise System Development, Office of the Chief Information Office, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
What: Key highlights of the 2014 Federal Forum include:
Plenary Session on Achieving a 21st Century Government Network - This plenary panel of government and industry experts, including USDA, U.S. Army and Amazon Web Services will discuss how federal networks can propel the modernization of government operations.
Innovative Transformation Sessions - In these breakout sessions, government leaders will come together to share how they embrace transformation and make budgets work for innovation. Agencies including U.S. Postal Service, U.S. Air Force, FCC and DoL will discuss best practices and lessons learned on driving organizational change and optimizing the network through flexible acquisition models to achieve mission results.
Technology-Focused Tracks - Attendees will hear from government agencies including NOAA and FAA on the critical need to establish and revolutionize the network to support dynamically changing architecture requirements. The speakers will present the vast benefits of Software-Defined Networks (SDN) and other new trends to improve federal IT processes and modernize networking architecture.
View the full agenda for details on the 2014 Federal Forum.
When: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 (8:15 am - 2:45 pm ET)
Where: Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) networking solutions help the world's leading organizations transition smoothly to a world where applications and information reside anywhere. (www.brocade.com)
The voice of tomorrow's government today, MeriTalk is a public-private partnership focused on improving the outcomes of government IT. Focusing on government's hot-button issues, MeriTalk hosts Big Data Exchange, Cloud Computing Exchange, Cyber Security Exchange, and Data Center Exchange - platforms dedicated to supporting public-private dialogue and collaboration. MeriTalk connects with an audience of 85,000 government community contacts. For more information, visit www.meritalk.com or follow us on Twitter, @meritalk. MeriTalk is a 300Brand organization.
Jun. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,202
Jun. 29, 2015 01:19 PM EDT Reads: 722
Jun. 29, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,518
Jun. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,102
Jun. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,841
Jun. 29, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,996
Jun. 29, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,878
Jun. 29, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,933
Jun. 29, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,383
Jun. 29, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,924
Jun. 28, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,048
Jun. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,142
Jun. 27, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,122
Announcing @SoftLayer "Gold Sponsor" of @CloudExpo Silicon Valley | #IoT #API #DevOps #Microservices
Jun. 26, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,984
Jun. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,855
Jun. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,923
Announcing @Solgenia_Corp to Exhibit at @CloudExpo Silicon Valley | #IoT #API #DevOps #Microservices
Jun. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,921
Jun. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,723
Jun. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,835
Jun. 26, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,733